Aspire and Achieve

Aspire and Achieve

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chang Chun Students Visit Evergreen!

Chang Chun Students in Singapore





1) What do you think of Singapore and Evergreen Secondary?

• Meng Qiao
Singapore is a clean and green city. There are lots of beautiful, iconic buildings in Singapore.
Evergreen Secondary School is a very nice environment to be in. The students here in Evergreen are friendly and warm-hearted. I enjoy being around them.

• Duan Jia Qi
Singapore is a very beautiful city. In Evergreen, I feel very free with no stress at all. The people here are also very heartwarming.

• Liu Ren Jia
The people here in Singapore are very warm-hearted and friendly. I feel very comfortable here.

• Liu Hai Guo
Singapore is a very nice and beautiful city. I love the cleanliness in Singapore.
I also like the fact that it is multi-racial as it means that it is very peaceful as there will be no riots or strikes in Singapore.


2) What do you think of your Evigian partner?

• Adam Tan, 3 Aspire
I feel that he is very humorous and friendly. He is also very warm-hearted. He is such a good friend to me.


3) What do you think of the school’s lessons? Which one of the lessons do you enjoy most?

• Duan Jia Qi
My favourite lesson is Mathematics. I find it very interesting even though I do not really understand English.

4) If you are given the chance to come here (Singapore/Evergreen), would you take this chance again? Why?

• Wang Ge
Yes, of course. People here in Singapore are very warm-hearted and friendly. I do not even feel homesick as it is very fun here with my new friends. I hope to visit my partner if I have the chance again.


Done By:
Syaheera Amira
3 Integrity

No comments: