Aspire and Achieve

Aspire and Achieve

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

O' level 2009 Candidates Interview

Interview with Graduates before the Results
Question: How do you feel now? How many points do you expect yourself to get?

"I feel very nervous, and I really feel that my hands are about to fall off! I'm expecting  an average of below 19 points."

-Narima btw Muhd Yusoff, 4 Achieve

"I'm very very very nervous. I think I will get an average of 20 points."

-Muhd Mustaqim bin Mustaffa, 4 Integrity

"My body is very shaky due to my nervousness. I think I will get below 20 points."

-Fathur Rahman, 4 Integrity

Current Students who Attended the Release of 'O' Level Results


Question: How do you feel watching the candidates taking their results? How do you think you will feel when it's your turn to take your results?


"Even though I'm not taking the results, I still feel scared. I think I will still be scared when it's my turn."


-Nursyakir Taher, 4 Integrity


"I'm anxious for the candidates. I think I will be full of anxiety when it's my turn to receive my results."


-Muhd Alif Akmal, 4 Integrity


"I don't really feel anything for the candidates since I'm not taking the results now. But I think I will be really scared when it's my turn."


-Muhd Nur Fidartullah, 5 Dynamic


"I'm stressed out just watching the candidates waiting for their results. I think when it's my turn to get my results, how I feel will really depends on the results."


-Liu Maican, 4 Respect


"I feel anxious even though I'm not taking the results now, and even more so when I am"


-Nur Syahilah btw Sadikin, 4 Commitment


"I really feel sad for those who are sad about their results. I think I will be relatively calm when my results are out."


-Abdul Hadi, 5 Thinking

No comments: