Aspire and Achieve

Aspire and Achieve

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chang Chun Students in Singapore



1) What do you think of Singapore and Evergreen Secondary?

• From what I see, Evergreen Secondary School is a disciplined and clean school. The students are friendly. -Song Yi Chun

• Evergreen Secondary is a clean school and the building of this school is also designed very well. The classrooms are very spacious. Singapore is a great country too!
-Jin Jing

• It's one of the best schools I’ve seen so far. I know this is my first time in Singapore, but Evergreen Secondary is a school that I would never forget about! I will support Singapore!
– Duan Jia Qi


2) What do you think of your Evgian partner?

• My partner’s name is Yiling and I think she is a very good friend! She is a sociable person and always entertains me when I’m bored!
– Song Yi Chun

• Jin Fang is a compassionate friend and she socializes with me every time. I can see that she is a hardworking girl and I admire her personality. Overall, I think she is a very friendly person!
– Jin Jing

• My partner’s name is Adam and to me, he is a good friend.
– Duan Jia Qi

3) What did you learned from this immersion trip?

• I have learned that friendship is very important in Singapore. Everyone in Singapore is bonded well even though they are from different races and they look different. I love visiting Singapore!
–Song Yi Chun

• I learned that schools in Singapore are quiet. They are not noisy unlike where I came from and I like that. The Library is also a very quiet place and that’s good.
– Jin Jing

• I got to learn the lessons taught by different teachers in this school even though they were conducted in English. It was a good experience as I had a chance to observe a group of friends with different races in it!
– Duan Jia Qi


4) If you were given a chance to come here again, would you take this chance again? Why or why not?

• Of course! I love Singapore! If I were to come here again, I would visit my partner and this school!
– Song Yi Chun

• I will definitely not miss a chance visiting Singapore again as this country is famous in China and the environment is clean.
– Jin Jing

• Definitely! This is a rare chance and I would take it because Singapore is a fun place to be! The people here are friendly and sociable.
– Duan Jia Qi


Done by: Illa Haziqin,3 Aspire

No comments: